Itch is a common and distressing symptom of plaque psoriasis1,2
As well as affecting their emotional and psychosocial wellbeing, it can impact daily functioning too.1
Itching affects quality of life, having negative effects on mood, concentration and sleep.3
In a study of 426 patients, more than 9 out of 10 adult patients
with plaque psoriasis reported suffering from itch.4
In the PSO-FAST study, 96.2% of patients with plaque
psoriasis reported itch as a symptom (n=410/426)4,5.
Treatment for adult plaque psoriasis6
- Stein Gold L etal.Posterpresented at 26th EADV Congress; Geneva, Switzerland, 13–17 September 2017
- Szepietowski et a.: Itch – Management in Clinical Practice. Curr Probl Dermatol. Basel, Karger, 2016, vol 50, pp 102–110
- Amatya B et al. JEADV 2008;22:822-826
- Leonardi C et al. J Drugs Dermatol 2015;14(12):1468–1477.
- Leonardi C et al. Poster presented at 23rd World Congress of Dermatology; Vancouver, Canada, 8–13 June 2015.
- Enstilar® Summary of Product Characteristics. 2018
MAT-24103 August 2019